Every client's financial situation is different and therefore requires customized solutions. We begin every client relationship by listening to your needs, questions and objectives. If we haven't taken the time to listen to what you want to achieve, it is impossible for us to help you. In several instances, we may listen more for "how" you say something, than for what you actually say. This gives insight into your true objectives, concerns and prioritization of your goals.
After we have a firm grasp of what you want to accomplish, your timeframe and how you want us to provide advice, we will help you execute a personalized financial program utilizing the following products and services:
- Establishing measurable goals
- Tracking financial progress against these goals
- Determining risk tolerance through Riskalyze*
- Managing investment accounts, including current 401(k)s
- Navigating changes in your situation, the financial markets or the economy
- Planning for sustainable retirement income utilizing Monte Carlo simulations**
- Coordinating taxable income
- Maximizing Social Security benefits
- Preserving estates and accounts through insurance and annuity products
*For more information on Riskalyze (including an instructional video), please click on ABOUT, PROFESSIONAL PARTNERSHIPS, RISKALYZE
**For more information on retirement calculations and Monte Carlo simulations, please click on ABOUT, PROFESSIONAL PARTNERSHIPS, Envestnet/Money Guide
The range of outcomes and projected rates of return were developed by Envestnet/Money Guide utilizing what is called Monte Carlo Simulation. Keystone Wealth Management cannot make assurance regarding the accuracy of any future prediction. The projections of other information generated by Envestnet/Money Guide regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes are hypothetical in nature, do not reflect actual investment results and are not guarantees of future results.
This website is intended for informational purposes only. Despite our efforts to be accurate, these pages may contain errors and information that is no longer current. The information published on this website is subject to change on a regular basis without notice. This website should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed.